Corona outbreak has badly hampered the world. Every sector, from Information Technology to Manufacturing and from Banking to Transportation, is affected by the epidemic. The education sector is no different; the Corona pandemic has affected it too. There have been canceled lectures, delayed exams, and postponing of critical academic programs and numerous related problems.
The educational institutes, along with the government, have devised many initiatives to curb the spreading of the Coronavirus. The most effective of them all is to maintain social distancing. Thus all the schools, colleges, and offices are closed for an undefined time.
However, as they say, time and tide wait for no one. The students, especially the aspirants, must not wait for the bad time to pass. They have to take action to make up for the loss of their study and time.
The students have to study with the available material. They can contact their teachers through electronic means and use the internet for their benefits. For aspirants desirous of taking admission for the BBA course in Indira Institutes have a relatively simple procedure.
Colleges under Indira Group of Institutes are amongst the top colleges in Pune. They are affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) and approved by All Indira Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Indira Group of Institutes has a robust online admission process. The online admission process 2020 is a blessing in disguise for the aspirants keen on saving their time, perhaps saving a year.
Following are a few benefits of the online admission process at Indira institutes:
1. Time-saving: The online admission process saves valuable time and the rigmarole of the regular manual admission process.
2. No social interaction: The online admission process helps maintains social distancing as you can complete the process by sitting at home and saving the dreadful disease from spreading.
3. Safe and secures: Online admissions procedure at Indira Colleges is safe and secured. Thus gives you a carefree experience.
4. Transparency: Online admission process at Indira Colleges is transparent; hence there are no doubtful or dubious clauses.
5. 24*7 assistance: Online admission process at Indira colleges is monitored by a team of experts who are eager to assist you for all the related queries and solve the issues if any.
Eligibility for BBA course admission:
The detailed eligibility for BBA course admission is as follows:
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration – shall have passed 12th Std. Examination (H.S.C. 10 +2) from any stream with English as passing subject and has secured at least 40% marks at 12th Std.
Three Years Diploma Course after S.S.C., i.e. 10th Standard of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or it’s equivalent.
Two Years Diploma in Pharmacy after H.S.C., of Board of Technical Education conducted by Government of Maharashtra or it’s equivalent.
BBA course syllabus:
BBA course fees:
The BBA course of Indira institutes is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University. The admissions to the same are done as per rules & regulations framed by the Savitribai Phule Pune University, from time to time.
• The online application form will be available in May and June, every year (After declaring 12th results).
• Candidates can fill Online Application form and submit the hardcopy in college by hand or by post.
• Both (Online & Offline) payment options are available. Candidates must appear for I – CET (Indira Common Entrance Test). One can seek admission with the average result of 12th and I – CET Score/ Merit.
(Note: All the dates are subjected to change owing to the Corona outbreak. The changes will be conveyed to the candidate well in advance.)