Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The IQAC plays a key role in improving and maintaining the quality of education of an institute. Our IQAC was established in the year 2009
. The Cell has been functioning actively of our Academic and Administrative activities. “Quality Policy” is the major objective of our IQAC through continuous monitoring and constant follow-up of undergoing activities.
“The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the post-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.”
IQAC – Vision
To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
Objectives of IQAC (As per guidelines of NAAC)
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
Functions of IQAC
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks.
- Parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution;
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes;
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders;
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement;
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices; h) Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality;
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
Composition of IQAC
List of the Current Members of IQAC
||Designation in IQAC
||Dr. Tarita Shankar
||Dr. Prakash Pandare
||Dr. Janardan Pawar
||Prof. Shivendu Bhushan
||Dr. N.C Rawal
||Dr. Nalanda Wani
||Mr. Saurbh Pandey
||Mrs. Deepali Kulkarni
||Mr. Mangesh Kuman
||Chief Librarian Controller
||Dr. Kishore Pathare
||Director of Physical Education
||Mr. Swapnil Mahajan
||Mr. Chaitanya Chordia
||Mr. Deval Agarwal
||Ms. Shraddha Hiwale