A Report of Student Industrial Visit to I-Medita
As a part of curriculum, SY BBA(CA) & TY BBA(CA) Students visited the company I-Medita, Pune.
Total 91 students along with 3 faculty members visited the industry. Students got the theoretical as well as practical knowledge of networking, Learnt a lot of the working process of various networking components and their uses.
About I- Medita:
I-Medita, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified Training, development and placement Company registered by Ministry of Corporate affairs as an Educational Service Provider. I-Medita is also a Cisco Registered Partner.
They help in providing industry oriented skilled training to students and professionals to kick start their career in various domains. Their efforts are to keep momentum with the Industry technological demands and diversifying universe of knowledge.
|Group photograph at I-Medita||Demonstration of Networking components|
Students were gaining in-depth knowledge via these sessions.
The Agenda in detail are as follows:
There were 2 sessions during the visit.
> Clearing the miss conception regarding the networking.
> Telling about the CISCO.
> Career objectives.
> Technical networking discussion
> Difference between networking industries and other industries.
> What is the scope of networking and why?
A small refreshment break has given.
> A lab visit will be given to the students.
> Tell them about different devices series of routers, switches, IP phones, Firewalls, Power over Ethernet, Access Server, Stacking,
> Practical’s are performed by the trainers.
> Hands-on practical’s will be done by students on simulators.
> Finally they conclude the sessions telling the students that how they can make the career in networking.
Highlights of Industrial Visit:
- What is Networking?
- What is Cisco?
- Careers in Networking
- Role of Network Engineers in companies like Airtel, Vodafone, HCL, Accenture, etc.
- Why B. Tech/ B. E. Students are preferred in Networking Field?
- What are the certifications involved in Networking and their importance in the industry?
- Explanation of how all the networking devices are connected physically and what all we can interpret by physically looking at the connections and the devices.
- Hands-on Activities on Real Cisco Devices
- Focuses on the concepts that the students need to learn along with providing adequate doses of learning.
Why Industrial Visit:
- Make Students Aware with Industry Practices
- Increase Practical Awareness of Networking Industrial Sectors
- Acquaint Students with Interesting Facts and Breath-Taking Technologies in
- Guidance from experienced Trainers