Build a strong teaching and research environment that responds rapidly to the challenges of the current century and prepare students who will be recognized as innovative and well-prepared computing professionals.
- Provide students and faculty with an open environment that nurtures professional and personal growth.
- Provide excellent undergraduate and postgraduate education in a state-of-the-art environment, preparing students for challenging careers in industry, government, academia and life-long
- Conduct research activities to advance the state of the art in computer science and integrate research results and innovations into other scientific disciplines.
- Our mission is to provide a curriculum and environment that provides students with a foundation in computer science upon which a lifetime of on-going learning and professional development can be built.
- We aim to develop our students’ critical thinking and communication skills, and prepare them to be leaders, decision makers, articulate and principled, innovative and confident, and able to think critically with sound reasoning ability.
- Prepare students for continued learning in a rapidly changing discipline.
- Support extracurricular activities that help our students prepare for their careers, for lifelong learning.
- Encourage and support faculty-directed student research as a means of enriching our students’ learning experience.
- Be a research−intensive department where faculty discovery enhances learning and prepares students to compete in a knowledge−based society.
- Build strategic partnerships and alliances to support the teaching, research, and service mission of the department.
- Maintain a quality workforce and work environment and maximize the use of technology in the delivery of services.
- Enhance the fiscal stability through development activities that support students, faculty, and college operations.
- Build community connections that enhance the quality of life for students and the community.
- Excellent Infrastructure.
- Highly qualified staff.
- Interclass Programming competitions
- Seminars and Guest Lectures by Industrialists and subject experts
- Project Guidance by alumni’s and industrialists.
- Industrial Visits