Students Welfare Association
Under the joint auspices of Board of Students Welfare, University of Pune and Students Welfare association, Indira College of Commerce and Science, Pune the following schemes and programs are implemented for the students.
- Anti-Ragging Cell: – The anti-ragging cell has been functioning in the college which is aimed at preventing ragging in any form on the campus.
- Students Insurance Scheme: – All the students who are admitted in the college are covered under insurance scheme.
- Earn and Learn Scheme :- Students coming from socially and economically backward families are given opportunities to work and earn so that they can support themselves and meet their academic expenses. This scheme also aims at developing work culture in students and sensitizing them about the importance of dignity of labour. The students, in this scheme work in various departments of the college for which they get monthly salary.
- Personality Development Program: – Activities like soft skill program, Remedial English, Group discussions, lecture series etc. are organized to bring about all round development of the students.
- Scholarships: – The economically backward students are awarded scholarships every year form Samaj Kalyan, Pune.
- Students’ Council
Indira College of Commerce and Science, Pune has formed Students’ Council according to Maharashtra University act 1994 (under the provision of section 40(2) (b)).
The members of Students’ Council are as follows:-
|Principal/Chairperson||Dr. Janardan Pawar|
|Students’ Development Officer||Vijay Daulatrao More|
|NSS Program Officer||Sumit Sasane|
|Director of Physical Education||Prof. Kishor Pathare|
|F Y B Com||Kundan Kavale|
|S Y B Com||Chaitrali Kulkarni|
|T Y B Com||Tanya Arora|
|F Y BBA||Ghogare Vrushali Maruti|
|S Y BBA||Sapana Sinha|
|T Y BBA||Nayar Sandip|
|F Y BBA(CA)||Akshay Palande|
|S Y BBA(CA)||Rucha Mulye|
|T Y BBA(CA)||Anjali Pawar|
|F Y B Sc(CS)||Sarang Matange|
|S Y B Sc(CS)||Rasika Chinchwade|
|T Y B Sc(CS)||Nirmala Manthomban|
|Cultural Activities||Srushti Jagtap|
|Two lady Student members
nominated by Principal