Commerce is fundamental branch of education. In INDIRA, the department has been started in 2001. B.Com Programme was introduced in 2001 in ICCS and M.Com was introduced in 2009. Department of Commerce always strives hard to achieve and accomplish its goals and objectives in both academic as well as extra-curricular and extension activities. It prepares the students to take-up challenging endeavors in today’s business competitive world.
To be an institute of academic excellence with total commitment to quality education in Commerce, management and related fields, with a holistic concern
for better life, environment and society.
Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy management professionals.
Providing for holistic and value based development of students which ultimately enhances their employability.
Developing social awareness among students.
To carve a niche for ourselves in the specialized field of commerce and management.
Provide a nurturing and motivating environment to exploit the full potential of the students.
Enable holistic development of personality with a humane and global outlook.
- To develop innovative & creative thinking among the students through various trainings in soft skill, computing skill & certificate courses. Ø
- To Develop socially-responsible business graduates with a broad liberal education and prepare them for entrepreneurial and employment excellence.
- Commerce course prepares the student to take up challenging endeavors in the current competent global scenario.
- to enable every student to cope up with the latest developments in contemporary
- To impart quality and need based education our objective is to sensitize the students to their changing roles in society through awareness raising activities.
- inculcates a sense of civic responsibility, social commitment, and moral accountability among the students through social activities
- Conduction of Mock Tests
- Arranging Industrial Visits
- Execution of State level Seminars
- Execution of Intercollegiate Competitions