To meet with the new challenge and demand of the students Indira College has taken a step in the field of Information technology by starting the department of BBA-CA in 2001. Within a short span of time the department has made its name in the field of computer application in an around pune city. The department is having excellent infrastructure, faculty as well as well equipped with other facility required.
- Experienced Faculties
- Exposure to programming competitions
- Assistance for placements
- Excellent Infrastructure
Vision of BCA Department
To enlighten students in every aspect, primarily focusing on academics in order to make students meet the global requirement that embraces both the demands of industries & society that inculcate the latest trend in the technological advancement.
Mission of BCA Department
- To create a cram atmosphere that motivates the students to head towards the excellence in academics.
- To provide students with latest up gradation available in IT market to make them market competent.
- To dissolve social & ethical values in students along with academic excellence.
Objectives of BCA Department
- The main goal is to maintain academics integrity & accountability.
- The classes are conducted in a manner that involves participation of faculties & students.
- To make students develop projects that help them improve their programming skills.
- Efforts are taken to improve students analytical skills & towards practical implementation of it.
- Build strategic alliances to enhance teaching-learning process of the department.
- Development programs for both faculties & students are conducted in order to make them academic superiors.
- Provide encouragement to students & faculties to appreciate their intellectual excellence & creativity.
- Social involvement of students that provokes the humanity of students to be generous towards the society.
- Excellent Infrastructure.
- Highly qualified staff.
- Interclass Programming competitions
- Seminars and Guest Lectures by Industrialists and subject experts
- Project Guidance by alumni’s and industrialists